1. To ensure Superior Training Centre maintains the privacy of personal information provided to Superior Training Centre from Staff and Students.
3. We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services requested and may include but not limited to:
a) Your name
b) Date of birth
d) Contact details
4. Superior Training Centre
a) To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Superior Training Centre
b) To provide the products and services you have requested from Superior Training Centre
c) To administer and manage those products and services
5. Superior Training Centre will have on display the following policy statement for Students/candidates.
‘We will not disclose any information that we gather about our staff or Students to any third party. We use the information collected only for the services we provide. No staff or client information is shared with another
6. Access to client/candidate personal information is available on application through the Director of Superior Training Centre. Access to personal information will be controlled at all times.
7. Access to personal information must
8. A person requesting the information will be accompanied for the entire time they are in possession of their personal information by the Director of Superior Training Centre.